Commercial Support Available
About this add-on
An Alfresco Share component that allows you to link complex database information with your content's metadata in Alfresco – following the "Alfresco way".
The MetaDBConnector Component enables you to link information from your database (or any other public source) easily to the content on your Alfresco server, without any additional development efforts. This capability adds another level of information enrichment to your content as well as many alternatives for the integration of your data.
The most important advantages of MetaDBConnector :
- Easy to configure and trouble-free customization.
- No coding for the extension of your Alfresco required.
- XML format for store information, easily searchable, exportable and manageable.
- Includes user interface control that lets you easily search and select data from your database for content's integration (multirow and multicolumn).
- 230kb of core that allows you to enrich your content with large volumes of information.
- Unlimited number of "Connectors", linked to any jDBC compliant database provider (thoroughly tested for MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and Oracle).
- Powerful and highly flexible replacement for the classic Constraints.
Please feel free to download it, and try and experience who we keep helping you improving Alfresco.
We remain at your entire disposal for any question that you might have on the matter that concerns us ..
Ask us for support and additional Quick Start Services provided by VenziaIT at http://venzia.es/#contact-form
And follow our advances at https://twitter.com/#!/VenziaIT
No comments. Sign In to create one!